One of the most growing and needed areas of web development
is front end development. Not a single website or web application can do without it, which are created daily in huge numbers. And in the future, the demand for developing websites and applications will only grow.
Who is a Front End Developer?
A front end developer usually has several specialties at once – he performs the work of a layout designer, designer and programmer at the same time. After all, creating a website involves setting up a user interface with all visual parts, including usability and UI / UX design.
Due to the versatility of this profession and the constant growth in demand for it, it is quite reasonable that employers offer Front-end specialists the best working conditions, high salaries and various additional benefits. The front end developer can only choose the most suitable option for himself.
And here the question is brewing, what do you need to learn in order to gain the status of a sought-after worker in the field of Front end development?
Front End Developer Roles and Responsibilities
If you’re wondering what a front end developer does, he must:
- Decide web page design and structure
- Develop features to enhance the users’ experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Make sure the web design is smartphone-capable
- Build reusable code for future use
- Make sure web pages are optimized for best speed and scalability
- Employ a diverse selection of markup languages to design web pages
- Keep the brand consist throughout the whole design